Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I Blog Therefore I AM


My Friends, being the trendsetter, and Maverick from the North that I am. Being especially proud, independent, a lone wolf if you will . . . what-have-you - I am beginning a new stage in life. I am taking the stage of the cyberspace, going where none have gone before . . . posting my thoughts, beliefs, misnomers, misspellings, petty grudges, plagiarist tendencies, innuendo, and all original thought, in all the glory of Bob and all that I am - onto this new and scary world of blogging. Yes, my followers, it is a brave thing to venture out into the unknown. You are better for it, in following me here. So, take heed and witness the first steps into CyberSpace, this Internet, the World Wide Web, the vast void, as I begin to fill it with my girth and penetrate deeply into this new venture. I board now this template that has been prepared for me. So let the journey begin -

6 comments:

Chris said...

I look forward to your ramblings!

Monica said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!!

Steven Adami said...

Hey, when did Alaska get the internet? First Caribou Barbie gets the VP nod and now you're blogging. Baby steps my tundra brother, baby steps.

Tess Kincaid said...

WooHoo!!! My seatbelt is securely fastened!

the ginabean said...

Well, well...looky what I found! It DID take some stealth and searching (and a mondo helpful tip). But I am quite stealthy. (NOT!)

So...are you done with your other blog then?

the ginabean said...

Just listened to your little rambling at the top of the blog. I liked it. Sorry it took me so long to find your new blog; lamo!